at Union Terminal
Enhance your students' learning!
Bringing your group to the museum or Robert D. Lindner Family 九游会平台® Theater? Enhance your visit by investigating topics such as dinosaurs, engineering, archaeology and transportation in interactive programs that inspire all ages to learn and discover.
Check out the Educator’s Guide to see how our programs meet Ohio, Kentucky, and Next Generation Science Standards.
Early Childhood Classroom Programs: Pre K-K
45 minutes, maximum 25 students and minimum age requirement of 3 years.
2 sessions: $215
3 sessions: $300
4 sessions: $385
Science and Social Studies Primary and Secondary Classroom Programs
60 minutes, maximum 30 students per class
2 sessions: $255
3 sessions: $360
4 sessions: $460
* Same program, same day
- Advance reservations are required for all groups.
- Available Monday through Friday
- Classroom Programs at Union Terminal on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are program-only. All other experiences are unavailable.
- Changes to scheduled activities or numbers made less than 48 hours before your visit or the day of the visit may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility. Call if your plans change.
- Book as far in advance as possible. Reservations for museum programs close two weeks out.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required two weeks in advance.
- Confirmation materials are emailed at the time of reservation.
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide.DOWNLOAD NOW
Get the latest news about Teacher Preview Nights, gallery and exhibit guides, new special exhibitions, teacher resources, professional development opportunities and so much more!SIGN UP TODAY